Termly meeting to share up to date Safeguarding information to relevant Designated Senior Lead of each Warrington Schools and Academies.
Summer Term DSL Network Meeting for the Academic Year. An opportunity for all DSL's to meet and discuss the latest National and Local policies, procedures and guidance in relation to the safeguarding of children and young people in Warrington schools and Academies. The agenda of the meeting will include:
- feedback from the Education Safeguarding Advice Line
- An opportunity to highlight and share best practice
- Guest speaker
- A safeguarding surgery will be held at the end of the meeting. Appointments slots are available to book by noting this request under the 'special requirements' on your booking form. At your slot you will be able to privately discuss any specific concerns with a member of the Education Safeguarding Team.
- To ensure all Designated Senior Leads and Deputies are fully updated on the latest guidance and best practice around safeguarding children and young people in educational establishments.
- Provide an opportunity to meet with The Education Safeguarding Team at Warrington Borough Council and meet DSL's from neighbouring schools.
Places for this course to booked through My Schools Services. If there are specific requirements please contact the Education Safeguarding Team.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a restriction to 1 delegate per school on this course.
All schools who have purchased the SLA for Education Safeguarding will be entitled to training and conferences free of charge and this is included within your package.
Designated Senior Lead (DSL) Designated Senior Lead Deputies